• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$13.99 - $14.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
$21.59 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$31.99 - $34.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Page 1 of 1