$4.99 - $5.50
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$13.99 - $17.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
$41.99 - $43.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- Giant Variant carbon seatpost - Fits 2016+ TCR Advanced models (non-ISP)
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
Page 1 of 1