$9.99 - $14.99
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- CW style - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 26-inch - Rise 8-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
$24.99 - $37.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
Grab life by the handlebars. Enjoy a life behind bars. Customize your bike with a new handlebar that fits your own personal style. For style, comfort or both. - Polished finish - Sturdy steel construction - Size: 760mm x 200mm - Clamp: 22.2mm
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
The Contact XC 35 handlebar is purpose built for modern XC riding and racing. With a 0 rise keeping weight over the front of the bike on steep climbs, this bar combines a more traditional 9 degree back sweep with a contemporary 760mm width and 35 mm diameter for added control, stiffness and durability. - Lightweight, optimized alloy. - 35mm clamp diameter increases strength and maximizes durability . - 9 degree back sweep with 0 degree rise optimal for modern XC action.
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
- Tough 2014 Aluminum Alloy - 9° Rearward / 6° Upward Sweep
- Butted full chromoly construction - Lightweight design - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.1-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Upsweep/Drop: 3° - Material: Chromoly
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
Page 1 of 1