Replacement Cleat Buddies for Ultra Light Action Walkable Cleats.
Giant's Giant Toe Straps are made of durable nylon with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
$12.99 - $13.99
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
$19.99 - $20.99
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
Add protection and functionality to your Zero Aero pedals with these Zero Aero Walkable Cleat covers. These will make hopping off and enjoying a coffee just as easy and fun as beasting it up on the group ride, maybe even easier!
- Folding pedal such as those often found on folding bicycles - Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body - Locking mechanism secures pedals in position - Chromoly spindle - 436g pair
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Forged alloy body and steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 581g pair
$23.99 - $25.99
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's time to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
$23.99 - $25.99
Look's replacement cleats for their classic Keo pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators tell you when it's appropriate to replace your cleats. - These cleats are compatible with Look Keo pedals (sold separately).
The innovative Speedplay Platformer 2.0 is a user-friendly, tool-free platform cover for Zero and Ultra Light Action pedals. The Platformer makes it easy to convert from clipless pedals to platforms for riding with street shoes.
This kit replaces the standard black plastic base plates. It provides an additional 2mm of forward positioning and an additional 14mm of rearward positioning. - Compatible with Light Action, Zero, and X Series pedals only
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
Look's S-Track Cleats are for use with Look's S-Track pedals. The cleats come with three sets of shims of varying height. You can tune the height of the cleat to dial in your shoe-to-pedal contact area. It'll improve your overall comfort and efficiency. The S-Tracks have 3 degrees of float and a 15-degree release angle. - Compatible with Look S-Track pedals (sold separately)
Look's S-Track DCS Easy Cleats are for use with Look's S-Track pedals. The cleats come with shims of varying height. You can tune the height of the cleat to dial in your shoe-to-pedal contact area. It'll improve your overall comfort and efficiency. The S-Tracks have 3 degrees of float and a 15-degree release angle.
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Page 1 of 2 Next page