- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Compatible with all fi'zi:k R1B shoes. - Color: Black - Materials: Plastic - Small: (39-44.5) - Large: (45-48)
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility, and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ProTextura technology with waterproof polyurethane coating - Stretch Lycra material for easy on and off - Outsole and upper front portions feature anti-slip, anti-abrasion material - Fits most clipless pedal systems - Back zipper closure - UPF 40+
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Exceptional performance, durability, and value are combined in this entry level MTB shoe. - Three durable hook and loop straps for even and sure fit - Cross X-strap offers firm and stable foot hold during pedaling - Durable rubber tread offers excellent walking traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
Exceptional performance, durability, and value are combined in this entry level Women's MTB shoe. - Three durable hook and loop straps for even and sure fit - Cross X-strap offers firm and stable foot hold during pedaling - Durable rubber tread offers excellent walking traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
This all-round MTB shoe features a contoured, comfortable PU leather upper, with breathable mesh, and a rubber sole. Compatible with clip-in or platform pedals and has a screw-on cleat recess cover. A great shoe for spinning as well. - Upper is a PU leather, breathable mesh, with reflective swatch - Velcro strap and lace-up closure - Rubber sole and fiberglass reinforced nylon midsole - Washable insole made of perforated EVA - Interfaces with platform pedals or Shimano SPD
The Carbide R is a baseline XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes, combined with a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole. This results in impressive durability and improved grip and traction in rocks and mud. The upper is made of supple synthetic leather with three wide straps that allow easy fit adjustments while a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial treatment enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike.
The Riela R II is a women's-specific XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes. Giro added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip, and traction in rocks and mud. While they were at it, they redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike. - High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber with mesh panels - Classic 3-strap closure - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut EVA footbed - Weight: 305 grams (size 39)
Giro's Riela Shoes are perfect for mountain biking with their supportive synthetic uppers and injected-nylon soles that provide stiffness for pedaling efficiency and enough flexibility for walking, too. These shoes also feature supportive EVA-padded footbeds with Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment for additional comfort and protection. And for a great fit and feel, there are three hook-and-loop straps, padded heels, and split tongues. There are also reinforced toes and scuff guards for durability, aggressive treads for excellent walking traction, and holes for toe spikes.
Shimano’s RP2 road shoe delivers the features you want and the quality you demand, all in a stylish package. The RP2 builds on a comfortable, yet efficient fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole, incorporating Shimano’s offset strap design to relieve pressure on sensitive areas of your foot. It offers an extra-padded tongue to increase the comfort factor, is compatible with SPD-SL road cleats, and will also accept standard SPD cleats (adapter sold separately). This provides you a lot of versatility in a lightweight, comfortable shoe.
When you’re out on the trail, you want your gear to do everything you expect without having to think about it. Shimano’s WM53 mountain shoe does just that. It features a women's-specific fit that delivers performance and comfort that's hard to find in a shoe designed for men. Rely on it to efficiently send your pedal power to the drivetrain through a rigid fiberglass-reinforced sole. Its stretch-resistant synthetic upper protects your feet from the natural elements of the trail and calls on three hook-and-loop straps to keep you locked in. One of those straps is the Cross X Strap, thoughtfully designed to reduce pressure points when off the bike. And, for times when you're on foot, you’ll appreciate the mud-shedding lugs for self-cleaning traction in all conditions. The sole also features a durable, carefully shaped arch pad that offers un-clipped stability for when you have to quickly get your foot back on a pedal but can’t clip in yet. With trail-savvy features and lightweight design, the WM53 is a great bet for cross-country riding in all types of conditions.
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$119.99 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Shimano’s M089 mountain shoes give you outstanding on-bike performance with the versatility to explore all day, both on and off the bike. These shoes feature TORBAL midsoles that allow your foot and ankle to move naturally while maintaining efficient power transfer. You’ll appreciate the low-profile micro-adjust buckle and Shimano’s Cross X-Strap, which deliver a secure fit while relieving strain at critical pressure points, simultaneously increasing comfort and control. And, when you’re off the bike, rely on the lightweight, yet aggressive rubber outsole for outstanding traction and hikability.
Shimano’s RP3 gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
Page 1 of 3 Next page