- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Fi'zi:k Boa IP1 closure system replacement kit, compatible with all fi'zi:k M3B and M5B – left shoe only. Specifications: - Compatible with all fi'zi:k M3B and M5B (left shoe) - Color: Black - Materials: Nylon
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
Compatible with all fi'zi:k R1B shoes. - Color: Black - Materials: Plastic - Small: (39-44.5) - Large: (45-48)
The fi'zi:k toe cover's light, comfortable, water resistant PU-cloth upper is mated to a hard-wearing, waterproof reinforced PU fabric sole. With its Microfiber toe cap and puller and this elastic binding it's comfortable, easy fitting and doesn't interfere with your cleats. A reflective fi'zi:k logo aids visibility and a range of sizes are available to suit all riders. Specifications - Windproof and Water Resistant upper (PU, Nylon & Polyester) - Reinforced PU fabric sole, Toe Cap & Puller - Thin elastic binding - Reflective fi'zi:k logo - Color: Black Sizes - X-Small/Small: Sizes 36-40 - Medium/Large: Sizes 41-44 - X-Large/XX-Large: Sizes 45-48
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
The Berm is designed from the ground up for riders who want the benefits of a rugged mountain bike shoe with the comfort and versatility to go anywhere the trail takes them. It combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and supportive fit, with an aggressively lugged rubber outsole for relentless grip when you need it. With an upper made from supple synthetic fiber and breathable mesh and a stout injected nylon inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, the Berm is ready to rally on any trail.
The Berm is designed from the ground up for women who want the benefit of a rugged mountain bike shoe with the comfort and versatility to go anywhere the trail takes them. It combines cycling-specific features like clipless pedal compatibility and supportive fit, with an aggressively lugged rubber outsole for relentless grip when you need it. With an upper made from supple synthetic fiber and breathable mesh and a stout injected-nylon inner shank to help transfer your power to the pedals, the Berm is ready to rally on any trail.
All-around performance Off-road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit provides ideal support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Durable rubber outsole offers excellent grip and traction - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
Exceptional performance, durability, and value are combined in this entry level MTB shoe. - Three durable hook and loop straps for even and sure fit - Cross X-strap offers firm and stable foot hold during pedaling - Durable rubber tread offers excellent walking traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
Exceptional performance, durability, and value are combined in this entry level Women's MTB shoe. - Three durable hook and loop straps for even and sure fit - Cross X-strap offers firm and stable foot hold during pedaling - Durable rubber tread offers excellent walking traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
This all-round MTB shoe features a contoured, comfortable PU leather upper, with breathable mesh, and a rubber sole. Compatible with clip-in or platform pedals and has a screw-on cleat recess cover. A great shoe for spinning as well. - Upper is a PU leather, breathable mesh, with reflective swatch - Velcro strap and lace-up closure - Rubber sole and fiberglass reinforced nylon midsole - Washable insole made of perforated EVA - Interfaces with platform pedals or Shimano SPD
The Carbide R is a baseline XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes, combined with a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole. This results in impressive durability and improved grip and traction in rocks and mud. The upper is made of supple synthetic leather with three wide straps that allow easy fit adjustments while a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis antimicrobial treatment enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike.
The Riela R II is a women's-specific XC shoe with the comfortable, supportive fit found in Giro's premium shoes. Giro added a nylon and rubber co-molded outsole for impressive durability, grip, and traction in rocks and mud. While they were at it, they redesigned the upper to combine supple synthetic fiber with mesh panels for increased breathability and lighter weight. Three wide straps allow easy fit adjustments, and a supportive EVA footbed enhances comfort. A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly, enhancing your connection to the bike. - High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber with mesh panels - Classic 3-strap closure - Co-molded nylon and rubber high-traction lugged outsole - Mid-foot scuff guard - Accommodates steel toe spikes - Die-cut EVA footbed - Weight: 305 grams (size 39)
Giro's Riela Shoes are perfect for mountain biking with their supportive synthetic uppers and injected-nylon soles that provide stiffness for pedaling efficiency and enough flexibility for walking, too. These shoes also feature supportive EVA-padded footbeds with Giro's Aegis antimicrobial treatment for additional comfort and protection. And for a great fit and feel, there are three hook-and-loop straps, padded heels, and split tongues. There are also reinforced toes and scuff guards for durability, aggressive treads for excellent walking traction, and holes for toe spikes.
Shimano’s RP2 road shoe delivers the features you want and the quality you demand, all in a stylish package. The RP2 builds on a comfortable, yet efficient fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole, incorporating Shimano’s offset strap design to relieve pressure on sensitive areas of your foot. It offers an extra-padded tongue to increase the comfort factor, is compatible with SPD-SL road cleats, and will also accept standard SPD cleats (adapter sold separately). This provides you a lot of versatility in a lightweight, comfortable shoe.
When you’re out on the trail, you want your gear to do everything you expect without having to think about it. Shimano’s WM53 mountain shoe does just that. It features a women's-specific fit that delivers performance and comfort that's hard to find in a shoe designed for men. Rely on it to efficiently send your pedal power to the drivetrain through a rigid fiberglass-reinforced sole. Its stretch-resistant synthetic upper protects your feet from the natural elements of the trail and calls on three hook-and-loop straps to keep you locked in. One of those straps is the Cross X Strap, thoughtfully designed to reduce pressure points when off the bike. And, for times when you're on foot, you’ll appreciate the mud-shedding lugs for self-cleaning traction in all conditions. The sole also features a durable, carefully shaped arch pad that offers un-clipped stability for when you have to quickly get your foot back on a pedal but can’t clip in yet. With trail-savvy features and lightweight design, the WM53 is a great bet for cross-country riding in all types of conditions.
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - Force Drive nylon outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Rubber studs. - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$105.00 - $220.00
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
DIRT READY. When you’re out on the trail, you need comfort, efficiency, and a perfect fit to keep you going strong. A rugged sole and light but durable materials ensure Flux is ready for off-road adventures. Features - ForceDrive Nylon midsole with Rubber outsole - SPD clipless compatible design TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - QuickFit upper with three large Velcro straps - ErgoComfort footbed with TransTextura Plus anti-odor technology
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Page 1 of 3 Next page