- Easy-to-use quick release bracket for Surelock Flex Coil Cable
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
- All-tube QR mounting bracket fits 24-40mm frame tubes
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap. - Length: 2.5 feet
$14.99 - $22.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$14.99 - $19.99
Use the ABUS 1500 Lock and protect your stuff. It's 2-feet long and resists prying and cutting for security wherever you park. This serious 4mm-thick chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and it comes with two keys. - Diameter: 4mm
$14.99 - $22.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
You can use Giant's SureLock Flex Cable with a padlock (sold separately) to secure your bike and, if you already own a U-Lock, you can use the cable for additional security by passing it through your bike's wheels as you lock your bike. Other options include securing bikes to car racks, locking up extra wheels at races, and more. The possibilities are endless.
$18.99 - $22.50
A lightweight lock for low security areas, Giant's SureLock Straight Cable Lock features a 10mm-thick steel cable and sturdy keyed lock. The lock includes two keys and a frame mounting bracket so you can take your lock along for the ride.
ABUS's Numerino cable lock is suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. - Cable Diameter: 12mm - Length: 85cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$20.00 - $27.50
Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Coil Cable Lock is an extra-flexible, 185mm-long coiled-steel cable that boasts a built-in, easy-to-use, set-your-own-combination lock. 4 flourescent digits allow 10,000 possible combinations. The cable is vinyl coated to protect the finish of your bike and there's a carrying bracket (not shown) that ensures the lock will always be at the ready.
$22.50 - $29.99
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling 185cm-long cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches and it comes with an easy-to-use, on-bike quick release bracket so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
The Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C from ABUS has everything you could wish for in a combination lock. For example, you can easily set your own combination of numbers. A special dark-touch function facilitates the use of the bicycle lock in the dark, thanks to special imprinting. The two-component numbering rollers round off the comfort package by ensuring the digits always remain legible. We recommend using the Spiral Cable Lock Number 5510C to secure entry-level bicycles and children's bicycles. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork - Dark-touch function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two-component number reels ensure long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
Flexible security from ABUS—With this bicycle lock, you can quickly and effectively provide basic protection with a low risk of theft. The Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS is the answer if you are looking for a bicycle lock for your entry-level bicycle or a children's bicycle. When folded, the ABUS lock can be easily transported in the Snap Cage mount mounted on the bike. The 10mm thick, super-flexible spiral cable offers effective protection when securing the bike around a solid object in regions or in places with a low risk of theft. In addition, we recommend using the Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock as a secondary lock for an additional bicycle component lock. - 10mm thick, high-quality and super-flexible spiral cable - Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince. - Length: 25 inches
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
We know you only want the best for your bike. Keep it safe with an Electra ABUS lock. - Combination lock comes with 3-digit numeric code that can be easily set once purchased - Durable, fabric-covered 110cm / 3'7" chain - Steel thickness: 4mm
Use Giant's SureLock Flex-Key Cable Lock alone in safe areas and as a back-up to a U-lock in higher risk neighborhoods. It features a heavy-duty, extra-flexible 185cm cable with an integrated lock that is pick and drill resistant. The tough vinyl cover protects your bike against scratches, plus you get 1 LED light, laser-cut key for nighttime use and 4 regular laser-cut keys.
Giant's SureLock Tough 2 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Hardened steel links surround a twisted steel cable for a lock that's easy to carry along for the ride but packs some serious protection. The cable is coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
- Light, colorful and flexible silicon cover prevents scratches - 4-digit set your own combination - Simple and easy to use - Available in five colors
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS is well-known for its consistently high quality and security. With this bike lock, you can count on high-quality materials. Even if you think your bike is well-protected against theft, for example, because you have left it in a shared locker or a monitored area, you are still taking a risk. Thieves use every opportunity they can get. As a combination lock, the Steel-O-Chain 4804C Chain Lock offers ideal protection for entry-level bikes and children's bikes where there is a low risk of theft. - 4mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special hardened steel - Individually settable code
$29.99 - $34.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- X2p double bolt locking mechanism for added security - 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated lock, tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - Zinc cap offers more protection against hitting attacks - Z-cylinder is more reliable and user-friendly than ever before, prevents key from turning before being fully inserted into the cylinder - High security, pick and drill resistant lock cylinder with automatic dust cover protects lock cylinder - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket - Flex key coil 15 & 12 include 5 keys (1 led light key and 4 standard keys) - Flex key coil 10 includes 3 standard keys
Protect your bicycle with the ABUS Tresorflex 1360 Combo lock. It features a tough steel cable that's surrounded by hardened steel links and it's all wrapped up in a finish-protecting sleeve so you can lock up with peace of mind. And, you can set your own combination on the easy-spinning digit wheels, too.
Page 1 of 3 Next page