Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
Giant's ThermTextura Cycling Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation. A short brim shields your eyes from sun and rain while a foldable flap ensures your ears stay warm.
Giant's ThermTextura Skull Cap fits easily underneath your helmet during cold weather rides and even protects your ears. ThermTextura fabric is soft and warm with a fleece lined interior for insulation.
- TransTextura sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Thermtextura thermal brushed-fleece lining - Stretchable waterproof PU fabric - Anti-abrasion, anti-slip outsole fabric and front upper - Fits most clipless shoe designs - Reflective trim on front enhances visibility in low light or foggy conditions
A versatile accessory, the Elevate cycling cap features style mixed with performance features like TransTextura moisture transfer to keep your head cool and dry when it is hot and to wick sweat away when the weather turns cooler to keep you warm and dry. Perfect for protecting your head from the sun, wind, or cold. Features - Classic 4-panel structure and vents great fit and comfort - TransTextura moisture transfer technology - Hi-tech mesh fabric keeps head dry and comfortable - Absorbent brow prevents sweat from dripping into eyes - Perfect match with the Elevate apparel kits - UPF 50+
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your arms from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Arm Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. Plus, the UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door.
Step up your head game with Electra's clean-looking Flexfit Cap. Two flexfit sizes cover most domes with cranium-snuggling comfort and a pro look to keep your rep intact.
Keep your head warm, and look good doing it, with Electra's Waffle Beanie. The lightweight acrylic material holds in heat and is easy to wash. And, the beanie is reversible for extra style options. - One size fits most
Stay warm and look good doing it with Electra's Beanie. The lightweight acrylic material holds in heat and is easy to wash. - One size fits most
Wear Canari's UPF Arm Protection and you'll not only protect your arms from the sun, you'll remain cooler than going sleeveless too. Cut from Canari's Evolve Pro/dri-Lux fabric blend, these soft, ultra-light sleeves offer a UPF 50+ rating while transferring moisture, breathing well, and naturally resisting allergens and odors. You also get silicone grippers, stylish folded cuffs, and a left/right-specific fit. Plus, they pack small so you can always bring them along.
Cool days and wet rides are no match for Pearl's Barrier WxB Helmet Cover. It gives you protection against wind and rain with waterproof Barrier WxB 2.5 fabric with fully taped seams. The elasticized edge provides a snug, non-flapping fit on your helmet. It even has a small brim like your favorite cycling cap, a nice touch.
More fun, less sun. With increased UPF coverage and better durability, these updated sleeves give you up to UPF 50 even when stretched by 30 percent, delivering longer-lasting sun protection so you can safely pedal at the brightest times of day. - In–R–Cool technology to provide optimal skin-cooling effect and moisture management when you perspire - ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection and Ice-fil - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Easy slip-on fit - 93% polyester 7% elastane - Technology: Ice-fil
Pearl Izumi's Sun Sleeves protect you from ultraviolet radiation and won't overheat your arms. Using Pearl's Elite Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool technology, they provide UPF 40+ sun protection on the top and have mesh panels on the bottom for excellent breathability. Plus, they have a left- and right-specific cut for a custom fit.
Pearl Izumi's lightweight and cool Sun Sleeves provide superior UPF 50+ protection from ultraviolet rays and boast a lighter feel that allows using them in even warmer temperatures. They also have wider grippers for more comfort and that ensure they stay up when you are charging hard. • In–R–Cool technology optimizes skin–cooling effect and moisture management • Black colorway features ELITE Transfer fabric with In–R–Cool powered by Coldblack technology for optimal cooling and UPF 50+ sun protection by reflecting UV rays • White colorway features ELITE Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ Sun Protection and Ice-fil • Reflective elements for visibility
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- Warm Up And Recover Faster - Enhances Exercise Efficiency By Stabilizing Lower Leg Muscles - Improves Circulation And Delays Fatigue - Comfortable Seamless Design - Quick Drying - UPF Sun Protection
- Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Classic Giant cycling visor to shield rain from your eyes - Color blocking design on the back side of cap
- Ergonomic cut layers easily fit under your helmet and extends to keep your forehead and ears warm - Windproof barrier front fabric - ThermTextura thermo fleece lining to keep you warm - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions
You know those hot rides where the sun just bakes everything? Protect your legs from harmful UV rays and keep them cool at the same time with Giant's UV Leg Coolers. Made with super-light TransTextura fabric, they transfer heat away from your skin. The UV protection never rubs or washes off so there is no need to slather on sunscreen when you head out the door. And, silicone leg grippers ensure these coolers stay in place as you walk out the door and pedal your hardest.
Pearl Izumi's Elite Thermal Arm Warmers feature Elite Thermal Fleece fabric for warmth, stretch, and breathability. Up top and on the wrist, the extended cut integrates perfectly with jerseys and gloves to keep cold air out. The specific right and left design provides a superb fit and allows for total freedom of movement. Plus, they boast soft grippers to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
An absolute essential for cool weather riding, Pearl's best selling arm warmer is now updated with water shedding Thermal Fleece fabric with PI Dry technology for all weather performance. - Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology for all-weather performance - Anatomic left and right arm-specific fit - Plush wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - BioViz Screaming Yellow color option for added daylight visibility
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
- Thermtextura thermo fleece lining to keep the head, brow, ears, and neck warm - Multiple wearing options adapts to different conditions - Silicone design on inner side helps secure eyewear - Reflective trim at the back to enhance visibility in low light or foggy conditions - Stretchy face opening offers riders more coverage options
ILLUMINATE THE WAY. Comfort, visibility and protection from the elements. You get it all with our innovative Illume Series. Each piece features reflective details, so you remain visible in low-light situations. Features - High-visibility yellow with reflective logo and details increase visibility - ThermTextura inner fabric keeps you warm while transferring moisture away from the skin - Silicone gel gripper keeps the cuff secure and in place - 3D ergonomic fit - UPF 40+
- Waterproof polyurathane coating with ProTextura technology - Stretchy Lycra material - Wearproof toe piece - Back zipper closure
Page 1 of 2 Next page