• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
$21.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Connect Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
$24.99 - $26.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$59.99 - $69.99
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
$89.99 - $104.99
With its 3D-forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate, and titanium hardware, Giant's Contact OD2 Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride. The oversize box cross-section gives you stiffness that you can feel when you really torque on the bars. The recessed top cap and integrated upper spacer give you a clean, streamlined look that increases the steerer interface for a super solid front end. This stem is compatible with Giant's OverDrive 2 1-1/4-inch fork steerers as well as standard 1-1/8-inch steerers.
$95.00 - $105.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
The ENVE Road Stem is a staple component in our line and often under-appreciated for the benefits it provides out on the road. The stem plays a key role by connecting your bike to your handlebars and it must manage all the forces that you put into your bike. On the road, the 100% uni-directional carbon body provides a lightweight structure that is torsionally and laterally stiff to ensure that inputs into steering and accelerating are positive and confidence-inspiring. Over rough roads, the carbon fiber laminate helps absorb vibration and reduce hand and upper body fatigue. To further reduce weight, all stem hardware is constructed from lightweight titanium. The faceplate is cold-forged aluminum that allows for a highly reliable and strong grip on the handlebar for responsive steering input with zero slipping. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Faceplate Material: Aluminum - Hardware Material: Titanium - Stack Height: 41mm - Torque Spec, Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec, Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Weight: 90g (80mm), 107g (90mm), 115g (100mm), 121g (110mm), 126g (120mm), 136g (130mm), 145g (140mm)
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
$302.00 - $305.00
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°). FEATURES - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 head tubes sizes - Available in ±10° and ±20° angles - Available in eight lengths from 70 to 140mm - Purpose-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and lowest weight - Integrated aero silhouette from stem cap to spacers
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Page 1 of 1