The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
$8.99 - $10.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $13.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
- Diamond and ribbed pattern BMX grips - Flangeless - Longer 166mm length
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
Page 1 of 4 Next page