TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
$21.99 - $37.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
$45.99 - $49.99
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
$53.00 - $55.00
Giant's Contact Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and comes in six sizes for an ergonomic fit.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano R1 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Fizik produces the Cyrano Composite Carbon 00 handlebar because they know a comfortable rider is a fast rider. This high-modulus, full carbon bar uses Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
$47.99 - $59.99
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
With the EC70 Aero, you'll stay comfortable while reducing drag. Thanks to the flattened top profile with internal cable routing and MCD shape technology, this handlebar provides more comfort during long days in the saddle while cheating the wind. And with Easton’s proven composite TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility, the EC70 SL is nice and light at just 255 grams (42cm). - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 255 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Flat
- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
Page 1 of 1