The Wolf Tooth Resolve Dropper Post is the first dropper post to use a self-bleeding cartridge. It has the shortest stack height of any dropper post on the market, has a short insertion depth, is one of the lightest dropper posts, and is completely serviceable at home. - Self-Bleeding Resolve Cartridge: At the heart of Resolve Dropper Post is a self-bleeding cartridge that removes air from the fluid chamber with every actuation. All dropper posts can get air in the chamber, which leads to sag and squish. Resolve Dropper Post is the only dropper post that purges air from the chamber, which means you'll never need to buy a new cartridge as you do with all other dropper posts. - Shortest Stack Height: The shortest stack height of any dropper post means that Resolve can get your saddle lower than any other dropper post. The lower your saddle, the more room you have to maneuver your bike on drops and techy descents. - Weight and weight per travel is equal to the best: Resolve Dropper Post is one of the most lightweight dropper posts on the market when it comes to grams per millimeter of travel. It's as much as 26% lighter than other dropper posts of the same travel size. - Short Insertion Length: When a dropper post has a short insertion length, longer travel options are unlocked for more bikes. A short insertion length is vital for smaller bikes, frames with curved seat tubes, and frames with seat tubes that have bottle bosses. - Travel Reduction with Spacers: The travel length of your Resolve dropper post can be customized in order to suit your bike and saddle height. Spacer kits are sold separately or those who would like to have the adjustment made later by their local shop mechanic. If you are comfortable with working on suspension components, you may be able to complete the installation yourself.
$229.99 - $249.99
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
$41.99 - $44.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
$34.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$13.99 - $17.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
Page 1 of 1