Light, smooth, fast and elegantly designed. The Synapse is the ultimate machine for full-gas, full-day exploits.
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- HollowGram KNØT 45 Carbon Wheels: Designed to make the most of larger volume road tires, these feature the same drag-killing wide profile as our super-fast KNØT 64 wheels, but with a more versatile 45mm depth.
- SAVE SystemBar: Sleek, integrated looks, full adjustability and additional bump-eating compliance for a sublime ride.
- SRAM RED eTap AXS: Always find the right gear with this new 12-speed wireless drivetrain. Wider gear range with closer progression. Quicker and quieter operation. Smartphone customizable.
- SAVE: Offering legendary comfort and control in all conditions, SAVE micro-suspension is at the heart of every Synapse.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, internal cable routing, removable fender bridge|
|Fork||Synapse Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake|
|Headset||Synapse Si, 25mm Carbon top cap|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12mm thru axle
|Rims/Wheels||HollowGram KNØT 45 SL, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready|
|Hubs||(F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals, SRAM XDR driver|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Aerolite|
|Tires||Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||SRAM RED Carbon|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM RED DUB PF30|
|Chain||SRAM RED, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1290, 10-33, 12-speed|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12|
|Handlebars||All-New Cannondale SAVE Carbon|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm|
|Stem||All-New Cannondale SAVE Stem, alloy|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD|
|Brakes||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Pro, carbon rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Mantis / 61||884603776797||C12100M1061|