If you know how hard it is to get a child to wear a helmet, then you know why they invented Raskullz Helmets. Raskullz combines the latest in helmet safety technology with their exclusive toy-inspired characters. Raskullz Helmets are the first helmets that a child will WANT to wear, and parents will be happy to know they pass all CPSC and ASTM safety requirements! While other helmet companies use flat-printed graphics, Raskullz Helmets are the first ever to use full 3D technology to catch the child’s eye. Raskullz are designed to stand out in a bland helmet industry while being at the forefront of helmet safety technology. At Raskullz, they live by one simple belief: Protect the Head – Inspire the Imagination!
Shark the streets, park and boardwalk with the Raskullz Fin Hawk helmet. This newest Raskullz Mohawk is made of shark fin rubber spikes. The printed grey helmet is torn to reveal red and white stripes and the cartoon skull and cross bones. Don’t mess with this little Sharky!
- Complies with CPSC and ASTM standards for bicycle helmets
- Molded 3D helmet design rocks every kid's world
- Shock-absorbing EPS inner shelf protects the noggin
- Aerodynamic cooling vents keep your bucket fresh
- Nylon straps adjust for a great fit
- Fits heads 50 - 54 cm (Child)
|Grey / One Size||847268009839||8039781||8039781|