12- to 24-Inch
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
$13.99 - $14.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$15.99 - $17.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
$17.99 - $18.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride of Electra's extra-wide Cruiser Fatti-O Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Page 1 of 1