- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$8.99 - $12.99
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
$12.99 - $13.99
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
$13.99 - $15.99
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails. - Spindle: 9/16-inch
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Forged aluminum body - Chromoly spindle - Non-slip studs - Toe clip compatible - 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
- Forged alloy body and steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 581g pair
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
• One-piece alloy body with rubber tread for grip • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindles
Nylo-Comp Pedals feature a one-piece resin body, molded pin design, and chromoly spindle. - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Alloy frame with Polypropylene body and inlaid TPE rubber tread - Entry-level upgrade for cruiser-style bikes - 7mm boron steel axle
$29.99 - $33.99
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
- Durable aluminum body. - Ball bearing.
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Forged alloy platform pedals with a hardened chromoly spindle. - Molded pins - Size: 9/16-inch
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
$40.00 - $42.00
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
Page 1 of 3 Next page