Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
$59.99 - $63.00
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
Giant's Control Tower 0 has the precision, comfort, and durability to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It boasts a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. The top-mounted digital gauge makes reading the psi level simple while the pressure-release valve allows you to get the pressure just right every time. Plus, its thumb-lock head fits all valve types.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
Get ready for any adventure with style, ease and precision with the Stratosphere Pro. This premium quality track pump boasts a hardwood handle, diecast aluminium gauge, and braided hose for a pump that both looks and works to perfection. The oversized gauge is easy to read from distance, while the extra long braided hose makes it simple to pump up in the track stand. - Long braided steel hose - Sandblasted aluminum body - Wooden handle / Plywood base - Head fits any bicycle valve - Large gauge for easy reading - Length 635mm - Capacity 327cc - Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar - Body: Aluminium - Base: Marine-grade plywood
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Women’s specific barrel length with barrel-in-barrel technology - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessories storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “CHARGE” to “INFLATE” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze! - ADDED FEATURE: Hose dock - BARREL: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber - BASE: Steel - GAUGE: 160 psi / 11 bar, Top mount analog - HANDLE: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer - HEAD: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose - PRESSURE TUNING: Air release button - SIZE: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3” - WEIGHT: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
Page 1 of 1