Inflating up to 120psi and handling both Presta and Schrader valves, Control Tower 4 is constructed with a reinforced composite barrel and plastic base. With an ergonomic handle it comes fully loaded with a ball needle and inflator for a practical, multi purpose pump. - DoubleHead valve - Ball inflator accessories included - Plastic barrel and base - Durable steel shaft
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze. - Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible - Max 160psi / 11bar - Volume per stroke: 317.5cc - 3.7lbs / 1.68kg - Ball and bladder needles included
- Easy-to-read 3.5" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - High Pressure/High Volume switch - Steel barrel and base - 160psi rating
$59.99 - $62.99
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - Auto head with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised gauge - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
Giant's Control Tower 0 has the precision, comfort, and durability to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It boasts a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. The top-mounted digital gauge makes reading the psi level simple while the pressure-release valve allows you to get the pressure just right every time. Plus, its thumb-lock head fits all valve types.
- Easy-to-read 2.5" raised digital gauge with pressure preset - Durable steel barrel and base - Ergonomic handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - 220psi rating
Get ready for any adventure with style, ease and precision with the Stratosphere Pro. This premium quality track pump boasts a hardwood handle, diecast aluminium gauge, and braided hose for a pump that both looks and works to perfection. The oversized gauge is easy to read from distance, while the extra long braided hose makes it simple to pump up in the track stand. - Long braided steel hose - Sandblasted aluminum body - Wooden handle / Plywood base - Head fits any bicycle valve - Large gauge for easy reading - Length 635mm - Capacity 327cc - Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar - Body: Aluminium - Base: Marine-grade plywood
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Women’s specific barrel length with barrel-in-barrel technology - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessories storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
- AutoHead™ with anodized alloy accents and pressure release button - Large easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - Barrel-in-barrel technology protects pump internals - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - 220psi rating - Aluminum barrel and base
The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. No more frustrating leaks because you can’t pump up your tire fast enough to get an effective rim seal. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter up to 160psi / 11bar to quickly fill your tires and insure the proper installation on a tubeless rim. Once the tire is mounted, you can turn the selector from “CHARGE” to “INFLATE” mode to pump air directly into your tire and fine tune pressure as with a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable Kraton grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting any tire a breeze!
Page 1 of 1