- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
Giant's Control Mini MTB Pump boasts a lightweight, durable telescoping aluminum barrel that inflates even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. It has a thumb-lock head that works on all valve types and inflates up to 90 psi.
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
The Volturno Premium Floor Pump from Selle Royal is highly versatile, featuring a lightweight composite base, a durable 32mm steel body, an auto smart pump head that fits Schrader and Presta valves, and a 2.5-inch, horizontally mounted, industrial strength gauge. The air release button on the side of the gauge makes it easy to fine-tune PSI / Bar, and the included ball and bladder set enables inflation of other items like a yoga ball or soccer ball. - Ball and bladder needle set stored inside handle - 2.5-inch, industrial strength gauge with air release button - Auto smart head fits Schrader and Presta valves - Durable, steel body - Lightweight, stable composite base
Giant's Control Blast 16 gram Threaded CO2 Cartridges are the replacement cartridges for Giant's Control Blast and other inflators that accept this type (CO2 inflators sold separately). • Foam padded cartridge provides insulation
INSTANT SOLUTION Efficiency and convenience are two key feature that Giant mini pump pursuit. The Control Mini+ pump with several refined technologies from handle material to inner structure design, provide you immediately inflate solution. Features - Durable alloy barrel - Tactal off-road grip handle design and comfort - Longer stroke design creates more volume per pump - Extendable hose with a threaded valve for Presta and Schrader use - 120psi Max pressure - Includes mounting bracket
- 1.25" gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle - Reversible head for Presta or Schrader - 120 PSI Max
- Easy-to-read 3.0" gauge - AutoHead™ with ball inflator accessories - Aluminum barrel and plastic base - 160psi rating
$41.99 - $50.00
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
Fix it fast. Contains everything needed for quick, hassle-free puncture repairs, while providing multiple on-bike mounting options – just add a tube of choice. Where it thrives: On the bike, challenging trails, the open road What it's built for: Fixing, versatility Highlights: - Twist-controlled micro Co2 inflator with built-in non-pierce Co2 cartridge storage - Tough, lightweight PriBar tire levers, two 16g Co2 cartridges, and molded silicone insulator sleeve included - Stretchy, non-abrasive polyurethane straps fit any bike and won't absorb mud and water (2x sizes)
- Rotatable 1.25” gauge - Pinch-Free T-handle design - High Pressure/High Volume switchable system - Fold out foot pad for fast, stable inflation - Roller System valve head eliminates twisting while threading onto valve - 120 PSI Max
Giant's Control Mini MTB+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel that's a large diameter so that it can pump up even the widest mountain bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose that makes pumping easier, hides inside for a clean look, and works on all valve types.
Giant's Control Mini Pocket Pump fits so easily into your jersey pocket that you're liable to forget it's there; that is, until you need it. Then you have 120psi at your fingertips with a reversible head that fits any type of valve. This pump has an aluminum body that telescopes into itself for a compact fit so it can travel with you on every bike ride.
Giant's Control Mini Road+ Pump boasts a lightweight, durable CNC-machined aluminum barrel made to pump up high-pressure road bike tires quickly. Plus, this mighty mini features a hose for easy, confident inflation which hides inside for a clean look and works on all valve types.
- CNC machined aluminum barrel provides a strong, durable body with best-in-class design - Extendable hose with threaded valve help user pump easily and confidently - Roller system valve head eliminates the need to twist the pump as user threads onto the valve - 160psi rating
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
LESS IS MORE. Don’t let getting your bike ready get in the way of taking off. The Control Tower 2 provides the stability and power you need to get your tires where you like them in no time flat. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3" gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180 psi rating
It’s a CO2 & a mini tool all in one! Features: - Tools Included: 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.5 & 2mm Allen Keys, Phillips & Flathead Screwdrivers, T25 - CO2 Inflator Built Into Tool - Presta & Schrader Valve Compatible Specs: - Number Of Tools: 11 - Weight: 136 Grams
Topeak's Road Morph G is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Road Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose with built-in gauge and a T-handle. Of course, it fits Presta and Schrader valves and a frame mount is included, too.
- Foam padded cartridge provides insulation - Large volume makes filling big tires quick and easy
Classic shock. The new Control Shock 1 features a classic 1.6” analog classic design with 400psi maximum pressure. Two-stage valve technology ensures that you won’t lose air when disconnecting the pump. And our extended valve head design makes it easier to access tight valve locations. Features - CNC machined aluminum barrel - Aluminum housing and gauge - 1.6” diameter pressure gauge - Air pressure release button - Extended Valve Head Design - Two Stage Valve - 400psi Max
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
$57.75 - $61.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
- Everything you need for a quick fix on the road - 3 tire levers - Patch Kit - 9-function multi-tool - CO2 inflator with 2 16g CO2 cartridges - Seat bag
- Easy-to-read 2.5" gauge - Steel barrel and base - Ergonomic sweeping handle with ball inflation accessory storage - AutoHead™ with metal accents and pressure release button - 160psi rating
Being elite means making no compromises when pursuing perfection...everything matters. Mounting your gear in a position to minimize drag is just one tip for performance. The Tri-BackUp Elite is specifically designed for saddles with angled rear rails. - Material: CNC aluminum - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage series - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Added Features: 1 Micro AirBooster and 2 16g CO2 cartridges included - Angle adjustable - Size: 8.6 x 7.6 x 7.4 cm / 3.4” x 3” x 2.9” - Weight: 102 g / 3.60 oz (Total) 88 g / 3.10 oz (w/o Inflator Bracket)
SKS's Rennkompressor Floor Pump is a legend. For over four decades, this German work of art has been the go-to pump for countless cyclists the world over. The E.V.A. head works with all valves and the 230 psi/16 bar max pressure can fill even the highest quality track tubulars. Sturdy aluminum construction, an oversize gauge, and a long hose will make it your go-to pump, as well.
$77.90 - $95.80
- Standard threaded cartridges are 3/8" x 24tpi thread to fit any brand inflator - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air - Box includes 20 CO2 cartridges
Easy-to-read digital gauge can be attached to a pump or used alone and provides accurate pressure readings up to 300psi / 20.7bar. Rotating head works with Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves on bike / motorcycle / car tires, forks or shocks while the Thumb Lock lever ensures an airtight seal. The air release button allows fine tuning pressure. Specs - PUMP HEAD COMPATIBILITY: Presta / Schrader pumps - TIRE VALVE COMPATIBILITY: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves - GAUGE: Digital, 300 psi / 20.7 bar - UNIT: psi, bar, kg / cm2 - BATTERY: CR2032 x 1 (included) - THUMB LOCK: Aluminum - PRESSURE TUNING: Air release button - BODY: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - SIZE: 9.2 x 5.8 x 4.3 cm / 3.6” x 2.3” x 1.7” - WEIGHT: 102 g / 3.60 oz Added Features: - Rotatable head / gauge - Auto-off function